Christmas Gifts for Businesses – BOOK HERE
2021 has been a difficult time for so many businesses in our community so we thought, what can we do to be of service? How can we support business owners? You give them something special that continues to give of course!
Welcome to your Christmas Gifts for Businesses event!
This evening will be filled with gifts from a panel of inspirational speakers who will share their insights and best practices for business and personal growth in 2022 to door prizes, refreshments and more. It’s going to be a fun, engaging and supportive evening whilst an informative packed night!
The following panel of speakers will be sharing:
Dominique Ho from Viewpoint Digital Media (Digital Marketing Specialist):
- Importance of a digital marketing strategy
- Ways to engage with your audience
- Say cheese! Thinking outside the box with your media assets
Sally Wilson from I Am Sally Wilson (Change Coach):
- How to ditch stress and why
- Freedom and choice – the superpowers we forget
- Fun at the top of the list – a necessity, not a luxury
Mark Edmonds from MRE Consulting(Business Advisory):
- The importance of business planning
- How to eat an elephant without getting indigestion
- Business planning considerations
Brenton Dunn from PTP Accounting (Business Accountant):
- Pressure testing your cash flow forecast
- Building the right cash flow structure
- Reviewing cash flow results and taking action for success
Kirsten Macdonald from Ponderings Magazine (Business Storyteller):
- The secrets to storytelling to increase your bottom line
- Celebrating You- What the Big Wigs know
- Self-Authoring and Business Growth
You will be able to engage and ask questions throughout the night.
We’re so grateful to have the support of our major sponsor and local family from JAX Tyres who are helping us tremendously with this event. We’re hosting this event at the Ocean Grove Surf Life Saving Club and the whole $25 from each ticket sale from the evening will go to the OGSLSC to support them and all the work they do for our community to keep us safe!
Tickets are limited so please book quickly to avoid any FOMO (fear of missing out)! BOOK HERE